Tuesday, January 15, 2008

moving slowly forward-ish....

We are not dead....

we were not enslaved by a tyranical hive-mind AI and forced to work in slave labor camps....

we were not arrested and detained by Homeland Security.... at least not yet......

but things are taking awhile cause I wanna get them right the first time, so please bear with me and we'll have fun things for you soon enough....

meanwhile....my new favorite quote.....

"Do I like nerds? I am a nerd. I have shelves full of books at home about vampires and werewolves. And I always have my PSP with me. Right now I'm playing Jeanne D'Arc, which is just awesome. Also, I've got a PS3 and I'm dying for the new Final Fantasy to come out. See? I told you I was a total nerd." - Jenna Haze

...google her, i dare ya.

No comments: