Friday, September 7, 2007

Bad Luck goes to the Beach

Ah, this weekend a few select members of the Bad Luck Team who have made it through the gruesomely heinous tasks that I had set forth as a selection process will be accompanying me to New Jersey. Why in the world would anyone other than Kevin Smith go to New Jersey you ask? My dear friend, and proverbial kickstand to my college tripod, Jim has invited myself and any members who found themselves worthy to visit his humble abode in Jersey, at which point we will consume as much alcoholic refreshments as we can handle, pass out, awake Saturday morning to find a beach, one in which hopefully does not cause genetic mutation instantly upon contact, and spend the day ruining our perfectly cultivated basement tans. Upon our return next week, we shall hopefully be receiving a bounty of Tshirts and Buttons, if you have ordered already, make sure to pay us, and we will send your order out post haste!

No comments: