Friday, August 17, 2007

Ideas

...ideas are dangerous things. I have found I often have way too many of them floating around in the gooshy juices and sponge like matter that make up this thing some people refer to as "my brain". I am brainstorming different ideas for a new comeek, not so much new, as a correct and interesting direction in which to take it. Those of you who have followed my non-linear progression through failed artistic pursuits will notice a lot of familiar characters returning to the scenes of this horrendous crime that I will perpetrate, along with some fresh faces to keep things interesting. Therefore I leave you with this.... "a sign of things to come?" you will ask... maybe.
"...both feared and revered through the lands, the pengron riders are harbingers of cool, winter-fresh scented doom."
-from the "Joys and Fears of Pengron Riding, 19th Edition"

No comments: